The Premier Collection believes that its people are its most important assets.
The Premier Collection was founded on 4 business principles: Integrity, Fair & Competitive Pricing, Excellence in Service and Respect for the Individual.
Together, everyone achieves more. We work as a team, best utilizing our individual talents and skills to reach a common goal.
Our teammates are empowered and trained to be leaders within our organization. The automotive industry is rapidly progressing.
Every day, The Premier Collection takes the initiative to find ways to achieve success through simpler, better, faster and leaner processes.
We work daily to invest in the improvement of our teammates and develop resources to offer opportunities for personal growth and development.
We strive for excellence in all that we do.
* Competitive hourly pay based on experience
* Opportunities for advancement * Family friendly atmosphere
* Employee Vehicle Purchase Program * 401(K) Plan
* Medical Plan Responsibilities* Oversee service orders and flow of Drive Lane.
Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
* Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
* Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled.
* Ensure the daily inventory of technicians' time is consistently sold to service customers.
* Distribute work between technicians efficiently.
* Answer technical questions about vehicle problems, warranties, services, and repairs.
* Maintain Customer Success Index at or above company standards.
* Assist in diagnosing vehicle problems; order parts and tools as necessary.
* Oversee administration of warranty claims as well as training and supervising of service department.
* Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards.
* Encourages compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
* Maintain good working relationship with factory(s) and foster positive employee relations.
Qualifications * Organized and friendly personality
* Demonstrated ability to manage others
* Time management skills * Fantastic communication skills with your customers
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
* Consistent record of service and sales success
* Strong record of positive customer satisfaction results
* Team oriented and self-motivated * Able to work with little supervision
* Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Wappingers Falls, NY (12590)