Physician Assistant Dermatology Opportunity, Quincy Illinois
Quincy Medical Group employs 111 physicians and 48 APP’s in more than 29 specialties. Quincy Medical Group has been rooted in the community for over 75 years. Join respected, established providers in this growing practice.
- General and cosmetic dermatology opportunity.
- Potential to assist and close MOHS cases
- Full benefits and competitive salary. Bonus incentive structure
- Ranked in the 95th percentile nationally for provider satisfaction
- Will be trained by Dermatologists. Experience preferred but not required.
- Electronic Health Record System - EPIC
- Regional hub and draw area of 600,000+
Quincy, IL is a wonderful place to live and work. Excellent quality of life opportunity.
- Ranked #1 for cost of living and commute time - Forbes Magazine 2010
- Voted #8 for Best Cities to raise a Family - Forbes Magazine 2010
- Ranked #6 for the most affordable places to live in Illinois
- Evenings at Blues Concerts, Community Theater and Performing Arts
- Mid-size community with easy access to 3 major metro areas (Chicago, St. Louis, Kansas City)
- Fishing, Hiking, Biking, Country Clubs, Swimming and much more
- Remarkable notable architecture and Private Universities - Over 3,600 buildings listed on the National Register for Historic Places
- Excellent Public, Private and Parochial Schools - All New Public Elementary Schools built in 2017.
- High School Symphony Orchestra
- Regional airport that flies into International Airports
- Malpractice Insurance
- Family Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Licensing Fees
- 401 (k) Plan
- Relocation reimbursement
- PTO, sick leave and holiday pay
Call or email Whitney Humiston for more information:
217-222-6550 ext. 6452