Excellent opportunity exists to work for a government contractor with competitive compensation and work-life balance. Posterity Group, LLC is seeking a professional, experienced Family Practice Physician.
An ideal candidate would be a Board Eligible or Board Certified Family Practice Physician who can provide coverage at the Blanchfield Army Community Hospital, Fort Campbell, KY. This is a contract position for five (5) years. Normal duty hours are 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m., Monday through Friday and 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Saturday. Examples of shifts are 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. This includes a 30-60-minute unpaid lunch break. (Excluding legal federal holidays). No on-call coverage required. Substitute coverage shall be provided for reasonable vacation periods, and continuing medical education (not to exceed a total of 30 consecutive calendar days).
Please reply via email to email@example.com or call (301) 232-5675 to further discuss this opportunity.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform a full range of general medical services which includes the ability and experience to adequately diagnose and treat urgent/acute diseases and injuries
- Efficiently navigate through electronic documentation and various computer based programs (CHCS, AHLTA, Microsoft Office Programs, etc.)
- Prepare records and reports as required in support of services rendered in accordance with established procedures.
- Attend and participate in patient care reports, patient care conferences, team conferences, professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities as needed.
- Assist in quality improvement data collection and review
- Help with problem solving regarding quality improvement issues
- Participate in multidisciplinary functional groups and process action teams as needed
- Uphold established patient care and practice standards
- Participate in ongoing review of clinic policies and procedures and make appropriate revisions as required
- Review and submit reports as required
- May be assigned to other clinics in the Blanchfield Army Community Hospital footprint on a temporary basis as needed or for additional on the job training
- Must be or Board Certified or board eligible in Family Medicine.
- Must be a Doctor of Medicine (MD) or a Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) having successfully completed an accredited Undergraduate Program, Internship and Residency program.
- Have a minimum of one (1) year experience within the last three years in Family Practice Medicine
- Current license to practice medicine in any State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia.
- Current Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Must have current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) number and National Practitioner Identifier (NPI).
Why Work at Ft. Campbell?
Fort Campbell is a “World Class Community” and is home of the Screaming Eagles, of the 101st Airborne – the Army’s only Air Assault Division. Fort Campbell lies on the Kentucky-Tennessee border between the towns of Hopkinsville, Kentucky and Clarksville, Tennessee.
About Hopkinsville, KY:
Hopkinsville is a friendly community with a great mix of rural charm, notable architecture, and urban conveniences. Not only is there plenty to do in town in the areas of Arts, Sports and Events. There is also easy highway access to top metropolitan areas.
With a mild climate and four distinctly beautiful seasons, people from around the globe call Hopkinsville home due to the strong connection to the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault), other units stationed at Fort Campbell and successful track record of recruiting international industries.
About Clarksville, TN:
The city was founded in 1798 along the banks very near where the Cumberland and Red rivers merge. Surrounding that point today is a fully-developed River Walk with parks, restaurants, kayaking and boating opportunities; and even festivals that celebrate the river history and heritage. There’s plenty to see from the city center: scenic parks and outdoor adventure, an award winning winery, shopping, interpretive history centers, a speedway and so much more! And if that’s not enough, Nashville is only one hour away!