Within the hunting industry, Moultrie is at once an iconic and progressive brand (www.moultriefeeders.com). Founded by Dan Moultrie in 1979, Moultrie has maintained the leading market-share position in both the trail camera and deer feeder product categories for most of its history. Moultrie is part of PRADCO Outdoor Brands (www.pradcooutdoorbrands.com), a leading manufacturer and marketer of major hunting and fishing products. Hunting brands include: Moultrie, Texas Hunter, Whitetail Institute, Summit, Knight & Hale and Code Blue. Fishing brands include more than 20 brands, including Rebel, YUM, Booyah, Lindy and Bomber Saltwater Grade. POB is a division of EBSCO Industries, Inc. (www.ebscoind.com), a privately held, family owned, diversified company based in Birmingham, AL. As a member of the EBSCO family of companies, PRADCO team members participate in a selection of outstanding benefits, including: EBSCO Profit Sharing Trust, Excellent Medical/Dental/Drug/Vision benefits, and many other benefits.
The Technical Services Representative, a member of the PRADCO Consumer Services Team, is responsible for answering questions and solving problems for all PRADCO Hunting consumers. Using phone, email or chat the Rep will answer consumers questions, both technical and service related, and resolve concerns in a timely and efficient manner. Specifically, but not exclusively, this Rep will provide technical support for users of Moultrie Mobile’s cellular trail camera and software
. The Rep must thoroughly understand the product and the technical environment in which the camera is used. The Rep will also act as a liaison between the consumer and internal groups such as Marketing, Brand Management and Engineering. Schedue flexability offered in peak seasons.This position is the face of PRADCO Outdoor Brands and requires professionalism and caring for our valued consumers.
- Trouble shoots consumer issues, both technical and service related, via provided tools and resolves issues while reflecting full knowledge and confidence in the product, ultimately resulting in a positive result for the consumer.
- Provides exceptional service to each consumer by focusing on meeting their needs through courteous attention to details, timely follow-up on all requests and issues, and maintains a desire to serve the consumer.
- Reinforces brand identity through positive interaction through all channels of communication.
- May receive and enters orders and process warranty/returns.
- Quickly resolves payment deductions and handles requests for credit or problem resolution related to warranty/returns, shipping discrepancies, pricing issues, and order errors.
- Provides training and expertise to department and co-workers to meet mission of department and customer needs.
- Carry out other duties, responsibilities, and projects as may be assigned, in an effective manner.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 1-years’ experience providing technical support in a customer service environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- College degree preferred.
- Experience providing technical support for a consumer product.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. Nearest Major Market:
Birmingham Job Segment:
Customer Service Representative, Engineer, Telecom, Telecommunications, Supply, Customer Service, Technology, Engineering, Operations
About this company
EBSCO Way is the philosophy we grow by. In addition to ten operating principles, these are the characteristics we value in our people and teams. We strive to fill our businesses with teams of motivated, positive people, unified by a shared set of principles and practices, focused on common objectives. We know from experience that environments like that create success and endless possibilities. We strive for a culture of entrepreneurship. We seek new ideas and encourage innovation. Successful team members are entrepreneurial by nature.
Location/Region: Birmingham, AL