Marketing Development Specialist
National Plant Network is a marketing company whose business includes connecting national and regional e-commerce retail platforms with a network of premium wholesale growers to offer live plants direct to the consumer. We are looking for a creative and highly motivated individual to help develop/edit all required assets for new and existing offers, upload and submit these assets, complete the offer set up process and manage the offers once they are live on the e-commerce site. The job has five main focal points:
o Participate in developing marketing assets for each individual plant offer and submitting it to e-commerce platform buyers for approval.
o Create/edit written and digital content that meets National Plant Network purposes and objectives and fulfills the specific requirements of each e-commerce platform.
- Set up new offers on e-commerce platforms.
- Upload/submit written and digital content for new offers to e-commerce platforms.
- Manage/update written and digital content for current offers on e-commerce platforms.
- Manage/update inventory for all current offers on each e-commerce platform.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to learn how to effectively and efficiently use each individual e-commerce platform’s item set up and inventory programs.
- Ability to develop and manage timelines based on deadlines.
- Ability to learn how to operate several software programs.
- Detail oriented with excellent writing, editing and communication skills.
- Must work well both individually and in a team environment.
- Preferred MS/BS in horticulture, marketing, business, English, communication or relevant major.
- Limited travel may be required.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience and educational level.
- Health & Dental Coverage.
- Paid Holidays, Sick Leave and PTO.
- 401k with company match.
- Cafeteria Plan available.
- Relocation help considered for the right candidate.
- Opportunity for advancement based on performance, anticipated company growth
About this company
Cottage Hill Nursery, an employee-owned company located in coastal Alabama, has been a leader in the ornamental horticulture industry since 1947. Over the years, Cottage Hill Nursery has evolved from simply a wholesale production nursery into a horticultural marketing company specializing in worldwide sourcing and acquisition of new and unique plants, greenhouse production, turnkey direct-to-consumer fulfillment, and professional customer support. We provide custom services including marketing, asset development, and performance analytics to numerous national brands on many platforms including catalogs, direct response television and ecommerce sites.
Location/Region: South Alabama