PandoLogic is looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative to work closely with our Sales and Marketing teams. The role will be to manage incoming leads, follow up on the process and strategy around lead generation. This includes the development of targeted lists, call strategies and messaging to drive sales qualified opportunities, competitive positioning and industry trends.
Ideal candidate role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential clients, should be able to present our company to potential clients. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with clients, from first contact until you close the deal. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
● Generate sales qualified opportunities to achieve revenue targets
● Work across marketing and sales to qualify inbound leads
● Research and build new and existing accounts
● Manage, track and report all data/activities in Salesforce
● Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate services
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
● 1-3 years of work experience as a Business Development Representative or similar role
● Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
● Track record of achieving sales quotas
● Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
● Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
● Understanding of sales performance metrics
● Excellent communication and negotiation skills
● Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing combined with relevant work experience
About this company
PandoLogic enables employers to source quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising process from job classification and targeted distribution to budget allocation and dynamic bidding across diverse job categories.
Our talent acquisition solutions connect publishers, employers, job board operators and job seekers across a shared talent network using the most advanced programmatic platform available. Since 2007, over 125,000 employers and more than 700 digital publishers have benefited from PandoLogic's programmatic solutions resulting in over 5.4 billion programmatic job campaigns based on more than 199 billion historical job performance data points.